Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Biggest Loser week 1

So, as you know I am doing the Biggest Loser challenge. Oh, let me tell you! A challenge it is!! I'm on my first week and haven't lost a single pound. Yikes!! Its okay though because I haven't gained any either. I weighed myself today and I weighed in at 145. Same thing I weighed last Wednesday. I have tried slowing down on my pop and that hasn't worked out to well for me...but, I'm trying. I haven't had much time to exercise this week because of Kelsie being sick and all but I am going to get in the swing of things this week starting tonight!! I really am super pumped about losing the weight and getting my body in the physical shape it needs to be in. Oh, summer clothes shopping is going to be fun this summer!! I know I won't be in a bikini this summer but am shooting for me to be in one next summer!
 Well, my little lady has softball practice tonight!! Yay!! It's softball time!! I love softball season! While sis is practicing I am going walking/jogging. Its such a nice day out and I'm looking forward to going outside for the evening.
 Hope everyone has had a wonderful day and continues to have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment