Friday, August 26, 2011

Week one down!

Well, we have survived our first week of school! We have lots planned this weekend so I wanted to get this post in while I could.
 Kelsie gets released a little early from school today for the funeral for Jenny Haskell. I pray for the strength for her friends and family to make it through this difficult day.
 As I have said before, Kelsie started cheerleading! She cheers at a flag football game on Saturday morning and then on Saturday evening she has a gymnastics performance at Blue Birds Days. I love that she loves gymnastics. She has been doing gymnastics for 3 years now!!
 And the good thing about this weekend is that Papa bear is home and we get the whole weekend with him. If you know Jeff, you know he works 3rd shift so we don't get to have family days together very often. But. When we do we make the most out of it!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I know we are going to ours!

 Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment