Monday, June 13, 2011

And Summer has Begun!!

Oh how I love summertime! I am pretty sure I have mentioned that before! Kelsie has officially graduated from Kindergarten! Oh. My. Gosh. Did I just say Kelsie is going to be a first grader!!?!! Its so hard to believe. We had a busy last week of Kindergarten. We went on a field trip to Baker Park, had field day, and have had lots of softball games. We have had a pretty busy, hectic schedule here lately but this weekend was just a fun weekend for us. We got to hang out at the fair with friends and spend some much needed family time together! Hope you all had a great weekend.
Here's to a speedy, less hectic week!
This is our day at home spending time in the wonderful outdoors!

Kelsies graduating Kindergarten class on the field trip

Our fun weekend at the fair

Posing with a few friends at the fair!!!

We are sooo in to softball right now! Sooo focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment