Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh sunshing how I love thee

Did I mention that I love sunshine!! AND my new camera!!
I had a few days off from work so Kelsie and I got to spend our afternoons outside! Yay!! The weather has been so beautiful. I took some really good pics (although I'm learning) from my camera and couldn't wait to share them with you all!






Love the chocolate oreo cookie on her face!





Kelsie loves doing the monkey bars


We love spending our days outdoors! Kelsie is used to spending her days with her bestfriend Ella. She was one of the neighbor kids that just recently moved. Kelsie gets "bored" easier now that the kids are all gone but we find different things to do ~just the two of us~. As you can see from the pics above she loves climbing trees and playing on the swing set. I love this girl sooo much.

Hope you all have been enjoying these beautiful sunshiny days! Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment