Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baking

So, on Sunday Kelsie and I did a little baking. For those of you who know me knows that this isn't my thing! But, I did it...just me and my girl! Kelsie had been begging me for a week or so to make something. I had to do something easy because I did not get the baking thumb in my family. (nor did I get the cooking thumb either) which is horrible for me because Jeff does all the cooking in this household. Actually, its quite nice for me...ha! But, I look at other wives who cook dinner for their family, and I want to do the same for mine..

We are taking it one step at a time..first step~COOKIES~
She had so much fun mixing the dough! I told her to mix and of course she had to stop to smile for the camera
here is the dough all rolled into little balls ;) She loved this part!
The final project!!
Much to my surprise the cookies turned out oh so yummy! Now that we have this under our belts we will have to see what we can do for Christmas :)
Have a great day!! Hope you all enjoyed our first snow of the season! We sure did :) It was beautiful!!
Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment